9555 Sorrento Chair
Transitional styling, piping detail, and exposed solid wood legs create the functionality of this outstanding collection. The generously spacious “Sorrento” is sure to enhance the beauty of any living space while proudly handcrafted in Canada.
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION: Canadian kiln-dried hardwoods and high quality engineered wood by-products. All corner blocks are stapled and glued for additional strength. All front rails are screwed, stapled, and glued to the frame.
- SUSPENSION CONSTRUCTION: High carbon no-sag springs attached with insulated wire for maximum stability and uniform support.
- SEAT CONSTRUCTION: 2.2 LB density 6” foam, fibre wrapped for comfort and additional support, reversible and interchangeable with decorative piping and zippers.
- BACK CONSTRUCTION: Channelled premium fibre-filled k-cloth inserts, finished cover features decorative piping and zippers.
- COVER: 100 % Polyester
- AVAILABLE COLOURS: Hailey Chrome
- LEGS: 2 ½” Solid wood legs
- ORIGIN: CANADA
Measurements (in inches):